[Soc-coordination] [GSoC] Using a messaging system to interface the different parts of Debian infrastructure

Ioan Eugen Stan stan.ieugen at gmail.com
Wed Apr 10 08:17:58 UTC 2013

Hello Tollef,

Yes, I am a bit familiar with Debian policy to re-use as much of the
ecosystem. I would like to see more Apache Software in Debian and a
stronger collaboration between the two communities. My packaging
skills are very low but I'm willing to put some effort into
maintaining some Apache products in Debian (one attempt is with James
[1]). Maybe we can discuss about this during DebConf, I'll be more
available then. Are you/anyone interested?

[1] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/JAMES-1343