[Soc-coordination] [GSoC] Using a messaging system to interface the different parts of Debian infrastructure

Tollef Fog Heen tfheen at err.no
Wed Apr 10 07:48:33 UTC 2013

]] Ioan Eugen Stan

> I'm Ioan-Eugen. Sorry to barge in out of the blue. I'm a Debian user
> and contributor (l10n Romanian, inactive lately) and an Apache
> committer (James). The idea sounds great an I would love to see it
> happening. From what I guess by looking at the requirements you need
> some sort of ESB. From a technical perspective I can suggest Apache
> Camel [1] which is a great integration product that I'm also using.

I guess we want to be building such a system on components that exist in
Debian, so if you want that to happen, the first step would be to get
Apache Camel into Debian.  (I have no comments on which technology such
a system should build on, apart from it being packaged and in reasonable
shape, upstream-, packaging- and securitywise.)

--
Tollef Fog Heen, with his DSA hat on