[Soc-coordination] [Presentation] Edouard Carre

Daniel Pocock daniel at pocock.com.au
Tue Apr 23 15:44:00 UTC 2013

On 23/04/13 16:06, Edouard Carré wrote:
> I look for the "Improving PKI on Debian" subject. Why this subject ?
> Because I have a server at home and I work to secure it. I create a
> Certificate Authority for fun and I use OpenSSL for HTTPS or OpenVPN.
> I work a lot on Debian and I would like to help, and I think SoC is a
> good start.
>
> My Wiki page (still in writing) :
> https://wiki.debian.org/SummerOfCode2013/StudentApplications/ecarre

That is a good start

In the sections about `Project Details', you really need to add more
specific detail about what you would like to do during the GSoC project.

Can you please tell me which is your preferred programming language out
of C, C++ and Java?  Then I will suggest a trial exercise that you can
complete.

Are you on IRC?  There are plenty of Debian people in France on
#debian-fr and there you can get real-time feedback as you develop the
proposal