[Soc-coordination] [Presentation] Edouard Carre

Edouard Carré edouard.carre at levieuxleon.fr
Tue Apr 23 14:06:43 UTC 2013

Hi,

A little e-mail to introduce myself on this mailling.
I'm Edouard, 21years old, french student in University of Technology
(IUT) in Belfort  I try this year to participate to my first Google
Summer of Code (I was registered last years but I found a job before).

I look for the "Improving PKI on Debian" subject. Why this subject ?
Because I have a server at home and I work to secure it. I create a
Certificate Authority for fun and I use OpenSSL for HTTPS or OpenVPN.
I work a lot on Debian and I would like to help, and I think SoC is a
good start.

My Wiki page (still in writing) :
https://wiki.debian.org/SummerOfCode2013/StudentApplications/ecarre

Edouard