[Soc-coordination] Status report, week 7 - Enabling free multimedia real-time communications (RTC) with Debian

Catalin Usurelu catalin.usurelu5 at gmail.com
Sat Aug 3 09:12:06 UTC 2013

Hi,

What I've done this week:
- With Daniel's help I've managed  to fix the problem with reConServer
crashing. There was a problem with some CPPFLAGS that affected the
reSIProcate headers.
- Fix some typo's in reConServer
- Added license information
- Tested Linphone, Empathy, Jitsi client-client communication. I had
problems making them work with repro on a public server so I had to
settle, for the moment, making them work on my local network
- Tested reConServer with the mentioned clients

Next week:
- Instead of using ASIO, investigate CAJUN and RabbitMQ for passing JSON
commands over a queue to reConServer
- Finalize reConServer project
- Prepare for my DebConf presentation

Regards,