[Soc-coordination] Status Report of MIPS N32/N64 Port, Week 7

Eleanor Chen chenyueg at gmail.com
Thu Aug 15 18:29:48 UTC 2013

On Thu, Aug 15, 2013 at 7:50 PM, David Bremner <bremner at debian.org> wrote:
> Eleanor Chen <chenyueg at gmail.com> writes:
>>>

>> Resulting packages are here:
>> http://vip.moonux.org/~eleanor/gsoc2013/week7/
>>

> Hi Eleanor;
>
> Thanks for the link. I guess you are also sending whatever
> changes/patches are needed to the BTS so your work is not lost?

All changes to packages themselves are submitted, but some local hack
for setups aren't. But those local hack and the attempts of
eliminating those hacks through better ways costs most of my time, for
example I updated my cross toolchain patches for several times to get
rid of broken dependency...

--
It is the time you have spent for your rose that makes your rose so important.