[Soc-coordination] Weekly report 9 - Debian Android App

Pavlos onexemailx at gmail.com
Fri Aug 16 19:21:29 UTC 2013

Hello,

This week at debconf was very productive.
What i changed:
- added a widget skeleton that will be used to display relevant info later on
-  added more possible features for the app in the readme.md after
talking with some debian people. You can see them in the Readme file
in the github repo.
- fixed quite a lot of bugs in caching, orientation changes in devices
and bts/pts soap methods.
- finished the parsing of retrieved soap data from the api. Now all
methods in the api are fully working.
- edited/wrote 3 udd scripts that i will send to be uploaded later on
to my mentor. I want to add another script to those and send them all
together in the next week.
  a) new-maintainers.csv.cgi (same as the previous one but returns
data in csv format)
  b) last-uploads.csv.cgi (same as a)
  c) overlapping_interests.cgi - finds overlapping
packages/dependencies between two maintainers. This will be used by
the common interests finder part of the app.
- I added a ui for the search results of the pts section. I am also
~70% done with the bts ui but i haven't uploaded it yet.
I updated the apk in my repo in https://github.com/uberspot and i also
made a repo in alioth [1] where i will mirror each commit in github so
that it's available there as well.

[1]: http://anonscm.debian.org/gitweb/?p=collab-maint/DebianDroid.git;a=summary