[Soc-coordination] Gustavo Alkmim - Report 9 - Automate Bootstrap Tool

Gustavo Alkmim galkmim at gmail.com
Sun Aug 18 02:09:02 UTC 2013

############ Week 12 - Report 9

As I described in the last report, in this week the objective was to
continue the implementation of the automated bootstrap script. The main
functions of the script is already done. It is getting the sources,
building and uploading to the repository. I'm just having some issues with
some specific packages that I didn't solve yet. I also have to define
exactly what are going to be given by parameters and how should the
repository be organized.

The currently coded script can be found in [1]. Any suggestion of
improvement are welcome. In a conversation with wookey and josch they
convinced me to upload my codes to a git repository even without having
finished it.

In the next week I intend to finish the implementation of the automated
bootstrap script and upload everything to a git repository.

Cheers,

[1]
http://www.lrc.ic.unicamp.br/~alkmim/debian/GSoC2013/scripts/autobootstrap.pl