[Soc-coordination] Weekly report 9 - Debian Android App

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at at.or.at
Mon Aug 19 19:25:41 UTC 2013

Hey Pavlos,

Sounds like some big progress!  Debconf is a great place for that.  About your UDD scripts, you'll need to submit them to the UDD maintainers.  My guess is that you should attach them to UDD bug reports and tag them properly to mark them as including patches, etc.

https://wiki.debian.org/UltimateDebianDatabase

.hc