[Soc-coordination] Wliing to Join Debian

Priyank Bhatt priyankbhatt1234 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 22 17:59:32 UTC 2013

I want to work for debian . I'm a third year undergraduate Student , I have
done my elimentary course on machine learning algorithm . I am also
familiar with C/C++ and basis Python,HTML,CSS,Javascript .
Please suggest what all do I need to learn or read so as to start
contributing to the open source community of debian. As an amateur and as
per your free slots what project form the idea's page should I work on ?