[Soc-coordination] Weekly report 10 - Debian Android App

Pavlos onexemailx at gmail.com
Sat Aug 24 00:56:00 UTC 2013

Hello,

This week I finished the bts ui part. Now searching for packages and
bugs + subscriptions work properly.  I rewrote some of the udd scripts
i wanted to upload and filled a bug report[0] so that they'll be
uploaded later on.
I also added functionality to the homescreen widget and it now
calculates and displays the next dinstall time in utc + a countdown
based on the localtime of the device. Screenshots + latest apk are in
the repo.[1]

In the next week i'll try to add the ui for the common interest finder
results + for the 3 udd cgi scripts i want to get results from. If
they are uploaded to udd.debian.org/cgi-bin then i'll also try to
merge ui + api in that time. If not then i might start working on a
page/fragment with quicklinks to various debian sites/services which
might be useful.

Kind regards,
Pawel Sarbinowski

[0]: http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=720511