[Soc-coordination] Leiningen & Clojure Packaging week 11

Eugenio Cano-Manuel Mendoza eugeniocanom at gmail.com
Fri Aug 30 22:49:34 UTC 2013

Hello,

This week I've mostly been packaging the (what appeared to be) last
dependencies of leiningen 2. Learned a lot more about maven debian
helper and I hope I can make clojurehelper as good as maven debian
helper is. I joined pkg-java and reviewed my jline2 package (thanks
ebourg). I'm also starting the process to become a DM.

This week
========
+ Packaged:
   *jline2
   *geronimo-j2ee-deployment-1.1-spec
   *indexer-artifact
   *jchardet
   *contacting people from Spain to sign my key
   *had to go through all the dependencies of indexer-core
 + Uploaded packages form last week.

Next week
========
+ Hopefully package cargo-core
+ Package truezip
+ Package archetype-common
+ Make lein_makepkg detect dependency versions.

Problems
=======
I'm running into a lot of problems when packaging cargo. Hopefully
I'll be able to figure out how to fix an interdependency issue this
weekend.

I want to thank the #debian-java people for being so helpful. They'll
be hearing from me soon :)