[Soc-coordination] Automated Bootstrap - Report 4 - Gustavo Alkmim

Gustavo Alkmim galkmim at gmail.com
Sat Jul 13 03:39:13 UTC 2013

Hi Guys.

Below is the report of this week. Sorry for the delay. I had problems
with my internet.

############ Report 4 - Week 7.

In this week I could not dedicated too much time for the GSoC project because it
was the last week before the begining of the vacation in the
University. Starting
from this week I'm gonna have full time for the project.

This week I set up a local repository using reprepro and tested the
sbuild environ-
ment that i'm going to use in to crossbuild the packages.

Also we had a meeting on IRC with the people of the mips64 port GSoC
project in order
to avoid duplicated work, since we both are going to crossbuild
packages in file bugs
as needed.

Also we conclude start to project the automated bootstrap tool that
I'm going to build.

For the next week, the main objective is to finish the project of the
automated tool.

This report can also be found in [0]

[0] http://www.lrc.ic.unicamp.br/~alkmim/debian/GSoC2013/Documents/Reports/Week-7.txt