[Soc-coordination] Status Report of MIPS N32/N64 Port, Week 5

Eleanor Chen chenyueg at gmail.com
Sat Jul 27 13:27:48 UTC 2013

Hi,

In the sixth week of this GSoC project, I've cross compiled 30 source
packages using my cross toolchain.

Most of these packages are picked from Priority >= important and/or
Essential: yes, or the build dependencies of them. Some other packages
are basic utilities that would be useful for a chroot environment.

The source packages are[1]:

libffi
gdbm
gmp
mpfr4
mpclib3
gpm
expat
libpng
libbsd
zip
unzip
libev
libatomic-ops
libelf
dash
mawk
time
kmod
libpipeline
popt
grep
hostname
binutils
insserv
libnfnetlink
bison
tar
libgpg-error
libgcrypt11
debianutils

A bug has been reported to dash: #717965[2].

Next I'll be working on mid-term evaluation and build ncurses to
remove it from the way of building more packages.

[1]http://vip.moonux.org/~eleanor/gsoc2013/week5/
[2]http://bugs.debian.org/717965

Best wishes,

Eleanor

--
It is the time you have spent for your rose that makes your rose so important.