[Soc-coordination] Weekly Status Report 6.17-6.21 by ShuxiongYe

Shuxiong Ye yeshuxiong at gmail.com
Fri Jun 21 12:23:13 UTC 2013

Hi,
I am ShuxiongYe, a graduate from Peking University.
My GSOC project is The OpenJDK and Debian. The main goal of this project is
to make packages compatible with openjdk-7, and to finish the transition to
openjdk-7 for wheezy. Currently, I focus on fixing bugs tagged
openjdk-7-transition.

Weekly Summary
1. I make a patch for oauth-signpost.
2. I will take exams from 6.17 to 6.28, so I will not work full-time these
two weeks.

I start few weeks ago, and here is the packages I am working on.
http://wiki.debian.org/SummerOfCode2013/StudentApplications/ShuxiongYe/PackageList

--
Sincerely

Shuxiong Ye

School of Electronics Engineering and Computer Science, Peking University