[Soc-coordination] [GSoC students] Weekly status reports wanted

Pavlos onexemailx at gmail.com
Sun Jun 23 13:19:44 UTC 2013

Hello,

> Hi Paul,
>
> First, a tidbit: please avoid sending html email to the list: it's considered
> bad form as it makes the mails bigger for next to no gain. Thanks in advance!

Sorry for the html mail. It was the default in gmail. Changed it now
to plain text.

> This all looks great, thanks.
>
> I have a few small questions:
>  - Do you have some screenshots of the application in its current state? I saw
>    some mockups floating around but it'd be great to see and follow "the real
>    thing" while it gets built.
>  - What are your plans for next week? No need to go into much detail, it's just
>    to get a feel of what's to come and whether things are going on schedule or
>    not.

1. I uploaded screenshots to the git repo
https://github.com/uberspot/DebianDroid
I'll update them whenever something changes.
2. My plans included mostly
   a) Integration of the ActionBarSherlock to the project  so that
compatibility with
android 2.2+ is guaranteed.  (I did this today and everything works fine :) )
and
   b) for the next 8-9 days work on each UI page and build it's
elements (buttons,
input areas etc).

> Thanks again,
> --