[Soc-coordination] GSoC Mentors: GSoC Mentor Summit 2013

Sukhbir Singh sukhbir.in at gmail.com
Tue Jun 25 03:19:59 UTC 2013

Hi mentors,

You may have already read about the GSoC Mentor Summit [0]. We can only
send 2 delegates from Debian, and there are a lot of people this time:
28 mentors and 4 org admins!

If you are interested in going, please reply to this email, and
depending on how many people want to go, we will find a way to pick the
two lucky ones who get to attend the summit.

When: 19-20 October, 2013
Where: Google Headquarters, Mountain View, California

[Google pays for a two-night hotel stay, transportation costs,
conference facilities, and food for the weekend.]

[0] -
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/google-summer-of-code-mentors-list/pVFB1t38cPY

--
Sukhbir