[Soc-coordination] [debmetrics] Week 1

Boris Bobrov breton at cynicmansion.ru
Tue Jun 25 07:43:05 UTC 2013

В сообщении от Tuesday 25 of June 2013 08:16:37 Paul написал:
> I see you mention some of this, can we expect you to catch up to this
> schedule or should it be re-adjusted to properly reflect the timeline?

The issue with the schedule is that my approach to the task differed from the
one expected in Debian.  I expected it to be more web-oriented, while Stefano
Zacchiroli adviced to make it more console-oriented, more Debian-way-ish.

Another reason why the schedule is not completely valid is that we decided to
go a bit another way - first I will be working on "simple" metrics, because it
was found out that a lot of (important) metrics fit into this model nicely.
Also, new subtasks appeared.

I think that the schedule needs to be readjusted, but I'll do it after Friday
- there are still large email exchanges with zack. Though the final task is
still the same.

--
WBR,
Boris.