[Soc-coordination] Report week 12, Redesign metapackage creation for Debian Blend

Emmanouil Kiagias e.kiagias at gmail.com
Fri Sep 6 17:29:02 UTC 2013

Hello,

This week,

Again this week I did some testing. I did a review of the code and
finalized the devtools/Makefile. As Andreas Tille (my mentor) reminded
me[0] I fixed some lintian errors which appeared while building the the new
blends-dev package (I used to ignore them while testing the package
locally). Also Andreas started testing the blends-dev package so I am
waiting for more feedback(like this[1]) soon enough.

Next week:

As I also mentioned above I am waiting now for more feedback from Andreas'
testing. So for the next week I will review once again my code, sum up the
documentation about it and correct any issues that might occurs from
Andreas' testing.

Kind regards

Emmanouil

[0]: https://lists.debian.org/debian-blends/2013/09/msg00005.html ,