[Soc-coordination] Status Report of MIPS N32/N64 Port, Week 11

Eleanor Chen chenyueg at gmail.com
Mon Sep 9 16:08:31 UTC 2013

Hi,

In the twelfth  week of this GSoC project, I've crossed built 22
packages, most of them are X related but some are re-compile of
previously done packages.

The source packages[1] are:
fontconfig
freetype
glib2.0
libdrm
libelf
libfontenc
libice
libpciaccess
libpthread-stubs
libsm
libx11
libxau
libxcb
libxdmcp
libxfont
libxkbfile
pixman
python2.7
python3.3
sqlite3
tcl8.5
udev

Bug I've reported (with patch):
#722088: libx11: add mips64{,el} to symbols for 64 bit

Next week I'll work on setting up a custom auto-build environment.
I've looked at wanna-build this week and it appears a bit complicated
for this stage. So I have discussed with my mentors and decided to
write my own.

[1]http://vip.moonux.org/~eleanor/gsoc2013/week11/

Best Regards,
Eleanor Chen