[Soc-coordination] Weekly report 13 - Debian android app

Pavlos onexemailx at gmail.com
Fri Sep 13 20:26:44 UTC 2013

Hello,

This week was a bit unexpected. I wrote the code to handle loss of
connectivity and 3G user settings but on tuesday my laptop hard drive
died and wouldn't boot at all. I had to buy a new one, clone the data,
repair the filesystems and reinstall bootloader. It took me a bit to
solve all the problems. I will commit all the code changes tomorrow
because of that and finish the last UI tweaks as well.

Next week I'll work on documenting every function/class in the code +
writing a general description for the app (to use later on in the
google play store) and adding final screenshots etc. Also I'll
re-check all my code and try to re-organize it better in
packages/classes so that it's easier to extend/maintain in the future.
After the gsoc deadline I'll work on implementing the rest of the
desired app features that were added later on.

Kind regards,
Pawel Sarbinowski :)