[Soc-coordination] GSoC14 - Getting Muon Ready [Week11]

Floris Stoica-Marcu floris.sm at gmail.com
Sat Aug 2 08:12:51 UTC 2014

Hello,

This week I have worked on a few patches regarding both the appstream
integration and the rnr server on Debian, but the main part of this week I
spent working on the Packages after Sune reviewed my work so far. As we are
rapidly nearing completion, I would like to have the packages ready ^^

In detail, I resolved the symbol file on the qapt package; I removed the
workaround for the accountsservice package (that has been updated by
Alessio, big thanks for that) and packaged the other scripts accordingly.

As always you can grab the latest commits from the official Muon repo! And
the latest packaging work from (on the gsoc-floris-2014 branches):

http://anonscm.debian.org/cgit/pkg-kde/kde-extras/muon.git/
http://anonscm.debian.org/cgit/pkg-kde/kde-extras/qapt.git/

Cheers,
Floris,