[Soc-coordination] [GSoC] Status Report: Java Project Dependency Builder

Andrew Schurman arcticwaters at gmail.com
Mon Aug 18 17:17:02 UTC 2014

Hey guys,

Last week was all about testing and hardening the plugin so that I had
confidence of the functionality of the areas I explored. It was quite a
useful exercise as well as I found quite a few bugs that I didn't see on my
first walkthrough. For the few minor issues left, I intend to fix in the
near future. But alas, this is the end of the official coding period for
GSoC and will be my last weekly report. Hopefully I'll get to see some of
you at debconf at the end of the week.

Until next time!

Cheers,
Andrew