[Soc-coordination] Week 12: LilDebi: Integrate Debian with Android

Kumar Sukhani kumarsukhani at gmail.com
Sun Aug 10 07:27:35 UTC 2014

Hi all,

This week I have submitted following patches:

   - Removing /system binding-
   chroot by default needs shell at /system/bin/sh, the env variable SHELL
   changes it to /bin/sh which is default shell in Debian
   - Adding feature to start Debian installed in internal storage after
   Android booting completed
   when Debian is installed in /data partition then it is available to boot
   after Android is booted, instead of waiting for sdcard mount
   - Lower limit to free size for Debian install
   Prevent installation of Debian if the free size is less than predefined
   variable named 'MinimumFreeSize'
   - Moving to cdebootstrap v0.6.3 from v0.6.2
   - Adding support of Ubuntu
   making minimum changes to test Ubuntu with lildebi

   Testing->
   Precise: I see that the package 'base-files' is failing to install. The
   error is because the install script of base-files
   is trying to run 'rmdir' on '/var/run' which is non-empty directory.
   Trusty, Utopic:  Internal error: foreign finish

--
Kumar Sukhani