[Soc-coordination] week 13

Juliana Louback juliana.m.louback at gmail.com
Sat Aug 16 12:43:06 UTC 2014

Status report - WebRTC portal for the Debian community

Week 12

Spent the week wrapping up my GSoC work for the 'pencils down' day. Tested
the new JSCommunicator version and put it on rtc.debian.org -- previously
it could be accessed on http://debrtc.org/phone-dev.shtml which was a test
domain.

A series of little modification had to made to launch this version so I was
mainly working on that. Also published a post on my blog (julianalouback.com)
about the 'JSCommunicator 2.0' and already got some feedback about the app
in addition to scoring a new translation - Czech. Will be up shortly.

I also wrote a post explaining how to set up JSCommunicator in greater
detail and describing the architecture.

I am dubious about how much I'll be able to accomplish until Monday as on
that day I am moving overseas to begin my graduate studies. But I'm
planning to do the following:

1 - Repackage the xtuple-jscommunicator extension with the new version

2 - Make a list of 'Future work' to keep track of what I'll do post GSoC

3 - Write a post about the internationalization support, UI customization
and the IM component.