[Soc-coordination] feedback for GSoC 2015

Daniel Pocock daniel at pocock.pro
Sat Aug 23 17:04:12 UTC 2014

Hi all,

During GSoC, I've been writing down some of the ideas that may help
people to prepare for 2015.  I've now published that on my blog:

http://danielpocock.com/getting-selected-for-google-summer-of-code-2015

If people have other suggestions or ideas, please feel free to share
them in the comments or let me know and I can update the blog.

Although there are references to Debian in the blog, it is not just for
Debian GSoC - as you know, the upstream packages that Debian distributes
also benefit from the great work of GSoC students each year.

Regards,

Daniel