[Soc-coordination] Bootstrapable Debian project added

Wookey wookey at wookware.org
Thu Feb 13 18:58:52 UTC 2014

I added a Bootstrappable Debian project
https://wiki.debian.org/SummerOfCode2014/ProjectProposals/Bootstrappable%20Debian

(now year 4 in the ongoing series - turns out this stuff takes a
while!). We've finally got the machinery in place for this (modulo some
cross-building parts that still need work) but the actual packaging
changes have largely not been done except in demo/research form. It is
now possible to put them in the archive without breaking things. There
is a nice-sized GSOC project there to try and get all 63 packages fixed.
Some will be trivial, some rather difficult.

I will be montoring with one of the previous students, Johannes Schauer.

Wookey
http://wookware.org/