[Soc-coordination] GSoC 2014: mhonarc replacement for lists.debian.org

Neil Williams codehelp at debian.org
Fri Feb 28 11:10:04 UTC 2014

On Fri, 28 Feb 2014 08:58:14 +0100
Pali Rohár <pali.rohar at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I'm interesting in project for archiving and formatting emails from
> mailinglist. I found this project on Debian wiki [1]. I'm interesting
> in this project also because I think there is no working mailinglist
> archiving software. I tried to contact mentor for this project via
> email, but email bounced (Delivery failed permanently) - it looks like
> email address specified on project proposal [1] is invalid.

It was a typo. Fixed. formorer as in the IRC nick described on the page, not fomorer.

http://qa.debian.org/developer.php?login=formorer

I'm sure Alex will get back to you with answers to your questions if
you re-send to the fixed address. I'm not involved in the Debian GSoC
this year, I'm just lurking on the Debian list and working with the
Linaro GSoC team.

--

Neil Williams