[Soc-coordination] GSoC 2014: mhonarc replacement for lists.debian.org

Pali Rohár pali.rohar at gmail.com
Fri Feb 28 07:58:14 UTC 2014

Hello,

I'm interesting in project for archiving and formatting emails from
mailinglist. I found this project on Debian wiki [1]. I'm interesting
in this project also because I think there is no working mailinglist
archiving software. I tried to contact mentor for this project via
email, but email bounced (Delivery failed permanently) - it looks like
email address specified on project proposal [1] is invalid. I would
like to ask some questions about this project, but now I do not know
if project proposal is still valid and if there is mentor for it.

[1] - https://wiki.debian.org/SummerOfCode2014/ProjectProposals/ListArchive

--
Pali Rohár
pali.rohar at gmail.com