[Soc-coordination] Status Report for Debian Continuous Integration, Week 7

Brandon Fairchild csbit32 at gmail.com
Fri Jul 4 23:02:47 UTC 2014

Status Report for Debian Continuous Integration - Week 7

This week I worked on displaying the data charts without JavaScript by
using a Ruby library called gruff to generate the data charts.

I also made a new class in the debci Ruby API (Debci::Graph) to access
the data and generate the data charts. Debci::Graph can generate
pass/fail and pass percentage charts for each suite/architecture.

After the charts are generated, they are used in the status template if
JavaScript is not available.

Next week I plan to continue working on the data charts and any needed
web UI improvements.

Regards,
Brandon Fairchild