[Soc-coordination] [GSoC] Status Report: Java Project Dependency Builder

Andrew Schurman arcticwaters at gmail.com
Sat Jul 5 07:16:01 UTC 2014

Hey guys,

This week I got to some bug fixes and continued looking into support
for Ant based projects. It was fairly easy to add with the
infrastructure I had using the maven-antrun-plugin as an example. When
looking at some real Ant projects, I found they could potentially have
jars committed in source which are used in the build. Obviously, this
could happen with maven projects too, but with a very small chance.
This bit of work leads into next week with a module to modify the
source and remove non-free artifacts. I'll put a follow up question I
have on this in another thread so it doesn't get hidden in this one.

Apart from that, the next big ticket on the menu is building from a
-sources.jar in the unlikely event that SCM information is not
available or inaccessible.

Until next week!

Cheers,
Andrew