[Soc-coordination] Status Report of Improve Debian Port on Mipsel, Week9

Xilin Sun s.sn.giraffe at gmail.com
Wed Jul 23 16:41:43 UTC 2014

Hi,

Sorry for submitting late.

In the past week I still focused on cross-compiling fpc from amd64
host to mipsel target. As mentioned previously, a large number of
packages are uninstallable because of fpc.

Currently, I have already got workable fpc on my target machine, and
am able to compile and run simple programs like helloworld.pas.
However, I am not able to build fpc with it.

Some other packages I worked on include kde-workspace, which fail to
build from source with gcc-4.9.

This week I will continue working on cross-compiling packages from
amd64 to mipsel.

Regards,

Xilin