[Soc-coordination] Status Report. Project AppStream/DEP­11 for the Debian Archive. Week 10

Abhishek Bhattacharjee abhishek.bhattacharjee11 at gmail.com
Sun Jul 27 14:48:02 UTC 2014

Hi,
This week most of the work was related to restructuring the code.

I have made a lot of changes to the code, added some more classes,
modularized the code.

I have added an update file[0] in the dakdb to add a new table called
bin_dep to the database schema. The table stores appstream(DEP-11) metadata
per component of a binary (only if the component metadata is valid)

Now, I have to start implementing appstream lib, which will be in C and
side by side some tweakings in the generator code[1] will go on.

[0]https://github.com/abhi11/dak/blob/master/dak/dakdb/update102.py
[1]https://github.com/abhi11/dak/blob/master/dak/generate_metadata.py

Thanks
--