[Soc-coordination] Status Report: ListArchive - week 10

Pali Rohár pali.rohar at gmail.com
Mon Jul 28 13:15:26 UTC 2014

Hello,

as I have already informed my mentor and co-mentor last week that
I had not have time for work on GSoC that week. Reason is very
tight deadline at university for finishing text of my bachelor
thesis (till end of this month) with final printing, etc.

Essential part of my thesis is working ML archiving program which
I'm also doing now on GSoC. Last week I fixed only small errors
which cause problems when mysql database was used. And I was
testing my program that working fine without deadloops and
crashes, so it is ready for inclusion into my thesis.

--
Pali Rohár
pali.rohar at gmail.com