[Soc-coordination] Too late progress report

Александр Овчинников sanek23994 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 4 09:13:39 UTC 2014

Hi all,
This is progress for my last week:

   -     scim fixed bug number 750115
   -     sfst fixed bug number 750116
   -     simutrans fixed bug number 750121
   -     steghide fixed bug number 750123
   -     xmlcopyeditor failed
   -     beignet issue from the previously week fixed bug number 750380

So as you can see it is almost done with the all POD issues:

   -     codeblocks and mrtrix not an issues
   -     disulfinder have bug report but not at the list

The rest: xmlcopyeditor and maitreya both were failed with the following
error:
"lib/gcc/x86_64-linux-gnu/4.8/
../../../../include/c++/4.8/bits/c++0x_warning.h:32:2: error: This file
requires compiler and library support for the ISO C++ 2011 standard. This
support is currently experimental, and must be enabled with the -std=c++11
or -std=gnu++11 compiler options."

So as I understand these packages requires patch for the configure script,
and I am in progress with this.

Also I started to look at the "Wrong C++ default declaration in a method"
issue and I saw that the most issues had problem with standard c++ header
file - string.h (for exapmle clamfs, ddd, libccscript3 and others). So I
don't understand what should we do with these packages.

My plan to the next week is to complete my master work, after that I want
to try resolve xmlcopyeditor and maitreya packages, and move to the "Wrong
C++ default declaration in a method" issues.

--
Alexander

Best regards.