[Soc-coordination] Status Report. Project AppStream/DEP­11 for the Debian Archive. Week 4

Abhishek Bhattacharjee abhishek.bhattacharjee11 at gmail.com
Sat Jun 14 18:31:55 UTC 2014

Hi,

This week I was supposed to write a module to fetch the all the
binaries(.deb packages) that has Appstream metadata, I have completed that
part[0].
I have to make a little change so that it only fetches the newest binaries.

Now we have to implement the codes as DAK module.
Also I have to add the feature to extract the screenshots and store them
into the db.
And also store the components.yml into the db.

I have also made some changes in the trial.py[1] have added classes for
better readability and maintainability.

[0] https://github.com/abhi11/dak/blob/master/tools/appdata.py
[1] https://github.com/abhi11/dak/blob/master/tools/trial.py

Thanks,