[Soc-coordination] [GSoC 2014] Improve Debian port on mips/mipsel: Progress report

Plamen Aleksandrov plamen at aomeda.com
Fri Jun 20 14:32:12 UTC 2014

This week I received a response on the kernel security bug I reported. The bug is already fixed in sid:

As a result, the package liblinux-prctl-perl compiles. I tested the compilation on one of my machines.
I have reported this and I am waiting for the package to be compiled:

I have submitted patches for bibletime and xiphos which both have problems compiling with the newest version of libsword.

bibletime:

xiphos:

I'm waiting for the automated system to compile the packages so that the bugs can be closed.

I have spent some time trying to fix the regression tests of ck but I have not succeeded.
It looks like the tests use features unsupported by gcc on MIPS. I'll have a definitive answer soon.

ck:

At the moment I'm also working on pcp and I expect to have results soon.