[Soc-coordination] [GSoC Students and Mentors] midterm evaluations are due on Friday June 27th at 19:00 UTC

Nicolas Dandrimont olasd at debian.org
Wed Jun 25 18:09:36 UTC 2014

Hi all,

Just a friendly reminder that the midterm evaluations are due in ~48hrs. As of
right now, ~1/3rd of the evaluations are missing.

Please login to melange and fill those evaluations out, it only takes a few
minutes to do.

Missing an evaluation deadline will prevent Debian from being represented at
the Mentor summit and will reflect badly on Debian applications for further
editions of the program.

If mentors have any issue filing those evaluations, Sylvestre and myself can
step in and fill it for you. Just don't tell us at the last minute! We can't
step in for students though, so you need to go ahead and fill out the form now.

You can also fill in a stub now and go back to refine it later (but really, you
should be able to do it in one go), which will avoid missing the deadline.

Thanks in advance,
--
Nicolas Dandrimont

"I once witnessed a long-winded, month-long flamewar over the use of
mice vs. trackballs...It was very silly."
(By Matt Welsh)