[Soc-coordination] Introduction GSoC - Get Muon ready

Vlad Bogolin vladbogolin at gmail.com
Sat Mar 15 23:03:06 UTC 2014

Hi,

My name is Simion Vlad Bogolin and I am a fourth year student at
"Politehnica" University of Bucharest, Computer Science and Engineering
Department.

After looking on the project idea page I think that the "Get Muon ready"
project is suitable for me. I have some experience with Qt because last
summer I have worked with Qt and C++ in order to create a new cross
platform 3d display manager for BRL-CAD.

I would be grateful if I could be given some resources in order to make a
better idea about the project.

Have a nice day,
Vlad