[Soc-coordination] Multiple Proposals

Sukhbir Singh azadi at debian.org
Sun Mar 16 22:54:48 UTC 2014

Hi Riley,

> Can I submit different proposals for different projects under Debian?
> If so, how would I go about doing it. Should I add another section to
> my current student page or should I create a new student page
> altogether?

Yes, though it would be a good idea to talk to your mentor(s) and tell
them that you are doing this. Also, you can only submit one proposal
per project.

Just edit [https://wiki.debian.org/SummerOfCode2014/StudentApplications]
and put your name and link to the Melange application under the
different projects you are submitting a proposal for.

--
Sukhbir