[Soc-coordination] GSOC2014: Introduction

Daniel Pocock daniel at pocock.com.au
Thu Mar 20 20:39:52 UTC 2014

Hi Saagar,

The deadline is tomorrow

Please read the application instructions carefully and make sure you
register and submit your proposal through the Debian wiki and
http://www.google-melange.com before the deadline

We can discuss the coding tasks over the next few days, you will have a
few days to complete them after the deadline tomorrow.

If you like this project area, I would also recommend you apply to the
Drupal organization, they also have a VoIP project and we are hoping to
collaborate with them to make WebRTC interoperate between our organizations.

Regards,

Daniel