[Soc-coordination] GSOC2014: Introduction

Saagar Takhi stakhi08 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 20 19:37:59 UTC 2014

Hello,

This is Saagar Takhi from India, studying at Dhirubhai Ambani Institute of
Information and Communication Technology, Gandhinagar.
I am pursuing Bachelor of Technology in Information and Communication and
currently I'm in my 3rd year.
I like to work with HTML, JS,(did for website development and last summer
project @HPCL) and Python(used for game development) and for general
purposes I like to code in Java( like using for making Android apps).

I'm very much interested in WebRTC further development and improvement
mentored by
Daniel.Pocock.
The reason behind my enthusiasm is that I've worked on a similar kind of
project in my last summer in Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited, where
I had to give them a basic design of their live interactive support portal
using Cisco Jabber Web APIs used for Voice and Video Calling over IP, and
Chatting over XMPP Protocol which didn't require any external plugin.
Link to the project:
https://github.com/stackyism/hpcl_support

I'm looking for solving the bugs, but since the deadline for the proposal
is here, and I was busy with my college exams, I am really very sorry for
the delay.

Thanking All

--
SAAGAR TAKHI.....