[Soc-coordination] Status report - WebRTC portal for Debian

Juliana Leal juliana.m.louback at gmail.com
Fri May 23 15:27:10 UTC 2014

Status report - WebRTC portal for the Debian community

Week 1

This week I set up Resiprocate on my machine to test the JSCommunicator
during development.

I added an agonostic internationalization functionality based on the pull
request "add internationalisation code base and support for french
language" (https://github.com/opentelecoms-org/jscommunicator/pull/16).

In sum, to add an internationalization option, all one has to do is add a
.properties file and an entry in the available_languages.xml, without
needing to modify any code. I included the french translation in my pull
request (I figure the more the merrier).

The pull request:
https://github.com/opentelecoms-org/jscommunicator/pull/17

Week 2 - Preview

This weekend I will revamp the UI. I will be working this weekend to make
up for this week's Monday, Tuesday and Friday during which I had finals and
didn't produce much.

Next week I plan to begin building the XMPP client to enable IM.

My best,
Juliana Louback