[Soc-coordination] Status Report. Get Muon Ready, week 1 (FlowRiser)

Floris Stoica-Marcu floris.sm at gmail.com
Fri May 23 16:01:47 UTC 2014

Hello,

This week me and Sune focused on getting the basic functionality of Muon to
work on Debian. Browsing/installing now works as expected.

Since many bugs that are present on Debian are not present on the Ubuntu
counterpart, the bugs that affect Debian users are put in the document
"Bugs Muon" in the Teams/Kde on the debian gobby server.

Today i will have the basic packages of both libqapt and Muon ready for
testing, process that will introduce me to Debian packaging.

A more detailed post (with exact changes) regarding this week can be found
here: http://web2unu.ro/?p=36

Also, you can find my code on the gsoc-floris-2014 branch of Muon on
kde.project.org.

Best wishes,
Floris.

--