[Soc-coordination] Status Report for Elektra Configuration Merge - Week 2

Ian Donnelly ian.s.donnelly at gmail.com
Sat May 31 01:16:01 UTC 2014

I went into a lot of detail about my work this week on my blog.
http://build.libelektra.org/wp/?p=13
I will post a brief synopsis here though. Basically I have been continuing
my three-way merge implementation in C++ for Elektra KeySets as the kdb
merge tool. I am in the process of figuring out the best way to iterate
through KeySets but I did figure out how to open multiple keysets and
compare keys between two different KeySets. Additionally, I updated my
schedule and began to describe testing procedure for my project.

Next week I plan to have my basic three-way merge completed and running
through the kdb merge command.

-Ian S. Donnelly