[Soc-coordination] [Report][Week #11] Archive build with asan

Mohit Bhakkad mohit.bhakkad at gmail.com
Tue Aug 11 11:05:17 UTC 2015

This is report for work of week #11:

- I started with debile installation, but there are issues regarding
  dependencies as libstdc++6 transition is going on and it affects packages
  needed for debile.
- For now I have hacked some docker files here[1] to make it run.
- I am able to submit a job to debile, but not able to completely build
  a package due to some minor issues in these files. I am updating
  solutions here[2] as an when issues are resolved.
- I am looking into code, and will update it for our goal as soon as above
   issues are resolved.

Regards,
Mohit.

[1] https://github.com/opencollab/debile/tree/master/contrib/clemux/docker