[Soc-coordination] Call for Debian projects and mentors in the Google Summer of Code 2015

Stefano Zacchiroli zack at debian.org
Wed Feb 25 18:19:18 UTC 2015

Heya,

On Fri, Feb 13, 2015 at 09:19:20AM +0100, Nicolas Dandrimont wrote:
> = How do I propose a project for an intern? =
>
> If you have an idea for a project, please do TWO things:
>  - Publish the idea on the wiki page [2], filling out the template

Done, here is a first draft:

  https://wiki.debian.org/SummerOfCode2015/Projects/Debsources%20as%20a%20Platform

Me and Matthieu (confirmed co-mentor, Cc:-ed) are still working on it,
but the current text should already give a good general idea of the
project proposal.

>  - Drop us a mail on the coordination mailing-list [3,4]

Aye aye, sir.

Cheers.
--
Stefano Zacchiroli  . . . . . . .  zack at upsilon.cc . . . . o . . . o . o