[Soc-coordination] deadline tommorrow! Re: Call for Debian projects and mentors in the Google Summer of Code 2015

Daniel Pocock daniel at pocock.pro
Thu Feb 19 20:09:26 UTC 2015

There are just three ideas there so far, including the one I just
added myself - for anybody who hasn't participated in GSoC before, I
personally feel there are some really good things about this program
both for free software and for Debian and it is worth spending 10
minutes to put a project idea on the wiki.