[Soc-coordination] GSOC 2015 Week 6: Coinstallable PHP Versions

Murukesh Mohanan murukesh.mohanan at gmail.com
Mon Jul 6 12:28:24 UTC 2015

I haven't been able to do much programming work this week due to some
issues in campus (shifting rooms, current batch vacating, etc.), so I spend
most of my time reading up on Debian packaging (the alternatives system,
versioning shared library files, etc.) I'll be having further discussions
with my mentor on these issues over the coming week, while checking out how
other module packages are affected by the renamed package and package
contents.
--

Murukesh Mohanan,
IIT Bombay,