[Soc-coordination] GSoC 2015 Week 6 Report [1 July - 7July]: Integration of Debian with Android

Jivan Ghadage jivanghadage at gmail.com
Tue Jul 7 01:34:01 UTC 2015

This week I am working on dynamic profile creation for lildebi, as of
now I successful
created single dynamic profile.
1) user will describe the installation profile in a json file
name
install path
poststart script path
prestart script path
gui support

2)  will parse the json profile file and take the required entities
for generation of install script and store it in to  ../app_profiles/

3) selectProfile.java will give a way to store generated profiles, and
user can select one of those at a time of installation.

I have completed with this work 4 days ago, but getting issues with
parsing multiple json profiles, I will try to solve it today itself as
I am very close to it.

I am little lagging with schedule but will try to cover up soon.

--
Jivan .